View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 08:56 AM   #1
Gale
Yorkie Yakker

Default Nemo received a bad haircut!!!

I took my little man to petsmart yesterday, and upon picking him up I was very upset and shocked after telling the technician that I did not want them to cut his coat at all...I specifically said tip, and pluck his ears, trim his feet, I told the technician I did not want his coat touched, because it finally starting growing, and I told her I would bring him in later when his coat grows a little more for a trim....well it's like I told her to do whatever she wants to him, because now his coat is very uneven, she cut him so close on his back legs and thighs that you can actually see his skin, and then on his back and up toward his neck he is fuller, she shaved his nose and face area, and under his neck which now is all uneven, I was so upset, and I told them i was never bring my dog back there again if I have to chance on one of the technicians not listening to me.

The reason I did not want his coat touch right now he is only 14wks, but also his coat is thin in areas, and I just was not ready to let anyone cut his coat, and that is exactly what she did, his coat is so short and uneven in places where it was even before she touched it.... it had starting growing so well. Do you think I overreacted?
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!