View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 03:45 AM   #11
kristalk2006
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile

I taught myself Frontpage by using the templates (just go to file - new - and pick one of the wizards, just like in Word) And if I didn't understand something I really just used the "help". Those things are really easy to self teach now, if you can use Word I am telling you you can use Frontpage!

The problem I had, and Yorkie3 you would have to do some research, but actually getting it from my computer onto the web. I did try to go for a "free" one, but I had more photos then it would allow and some free ones don't accept FrontPage extensions.(extensions are essentially their files - Word has .DOC and Paint had .BMP and so on) so, you need a server that accepts their extensions (files).
The one I ended up going with is cheep and they do have a free one (BTW...they can make it free by putting adds and pops ups on your website, an advertising thing). So just look around for the price range you want, if you are interested, I went with www.0catch.com and I have been with them for over a year and never had a problem.

If you have any more questions I would be more then happy to answer them! I hope that helped
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!