View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 09:02 AM   #13
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default Update

Well, my husband informed me yesterday (while i was away for the day that he had seen this little guy and he looks like one of his beagles. LOL. No, really, he said I wouldn't like him because he has floppy ears so he told the guy we didn't want him. i know that this guy told me a few months ago that his ears were erect and he was a little smaller than Silk and had her black and gold coloring. I was going to breed her to him. My husband said he showed him a picture of the dog and he had large, heavy floppy ears. My husband knows I won't have a dog with floppy ears (I want to breed to the standard). The owner said he didn't know it makes a difference so of course, my hubby told him all about the difference. In order to see the humor in this post you have to know my husband and the fact that he is a breeder of beagles for many years and thinks you can treat little yorkies the same way. He has learned from ME. So, I suppose Silk will be bred to Ceeby altho i didn't want to the first time. I want to keep a female of Silk's for myself to breed to Ceeby later because of both their bloodlines. i guess i will just have to buy me another little female now to raise up for Ceeby instead of Silk's baby. I have another little girl growing up right now. She is almost seven months but i want three females to breed.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!