Thread: Help needed
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 02:34 PM   #2
Chelsie1978

If you line up a bunch of pictures of yorkies you will ALWAYS be able to pick out the tiny ones..they seem to have differet features,something about them isnt the same as the bigger ones This pup looks like Lady did when I got her exept Lady was 7 weks old and 8oz.You can tell this yorkie is going to be small because of her features but the short hair on the legs isnt normal..could she have had them shaved etc? Cant you go and see her beforehand? With these tiny yorkies its always best to see them in person first.In a picture you cant tell if this pup has an open fontanel (very common in tinies) neither can you tell how big she really is or if she is active or lethargic etc.Its always best to visit first because you dont want to spend $2000 on a pup and find that she is lethargic or has an open fontanel etc.In my opinion her face is cute,but I would want to visit her first and be able to see how she acts etc.I wish you luck because she is very cute! Dont worry too much about the problems tinies have because not all tinies have problems,infact they arent much different to the bigger yorkies
Chelsie1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!