View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 09:41 PM   #10
dean29
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by suz
Where do you live? I don't know where you are from your zip code, but I'm in 92345. If you're close, let me know.
Suz

I just re-read your post. You're in San Diego? Depending on where you're going, I might be on the way!
Heyyyyy Suz! That's very nice of you!! I'd feel a lot better if she stayed with someone who knew how to take care of small dogs! I live in La Jolla...I go to school in Riverside, I think Hisperia is right around Riverside no? It's too bad that I get out of school tomorrow. Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzys Mom
I just left Kizzy this past weekend with my vet. They board puppies there and she was fine when I got home but happy to see me as that is the only time she's ever been left anywhere away from us. There are young people in that office and they always think she is something when I take her for her shots and stuff. Even the vets assistance comes to the waiting room to call us back and he picks her up soon as he walks in there. He says she is so pretty so I feel sure she was taken good care of. she seemed happy as ever when we got back but was excited to see us which i would think to be expected. Goodluck to you where ever you leave yours and I hope they play with her like i'm sure they did Kizzy.
You've got an awesome vet! That's amazing

Last edited by dean29; 06-15-2006 at 09:44 PM.
dean29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!