View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 03:06 PM   #7
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
LOLOLOLOL !! Little peeing machines ...I didn't know it's that bad when you have 2 studs together - that just shows you learn something new everyday here

Sugar's mom - what about taking him in and having him neutered then finding him a GREAT home or keeping him ?
No, I don't want to have him neutered. I wanted him for my breeding program (to be). I am so afraid something will happen to ceeby he is so fragile. His little bones are so fine. I wanted another stud but these posts have about changed my mind LOL. One peeing machine in the house is enough. I think they are just not taking care of the little fella's hair. or might be like me. I know for a fact that Silk has a silky coat BUT, I was using a plastic comb and brush on her and thought she had NO matts. I finally bought that detangler comb you or someone on here posted and both her hips were matted really bad at the tops of her legs. I worked for hours getting them out. I had to cut some of her pretty hair too but the rest is so long, it covered the cut places. Thanks for responding. Believe it ornot, I have already had someone contact me about him if i don't keep him. (If i bite the bullet and even get him).
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!