View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 08:48 AM   #1
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default Two Studs???????

I have not planned on getting another male because i have ceeby to breed to my two, soon to be three gals. I have a chance to get another male. He is one and half year sold. Silky coat (I think0, black and gold. he is the stud I am planning to brred Silk to the first time. His owner is a good griend of my hubbys . He is letting me breed for free. Well, he told me last night he is going to sell him as soon as I breed Silk. The little guy is lifting his leg, they keep him in the utility room most of the time. They both work. They feel they cannot give him the attention and care he nees. I know just recently, they had to have him shaved down because of all the mats. He will be resonably priced or maybe even free for me. he owes my hubby money for beagles. How would two studs get along? I have heard not so good. This little guy weighs about three or three and a half pounds but is stockier than ceeby. ceeby is built extremely fragile and I don't want him hurt. Should I or not? As far as I know he has no famous bloodlines but I haven't seen his pedigree and I am finding out that most people here have no idea what they've got. he was sold to these people as a "toy". Of course we know there is no such thing. I am really not set up for four dogs but i kind of hate to pass him by. My dogs are gated in my living room. They sleep lined up on the couch and a kid's rabbit chair. They all drink and eat from the same dish. I have a HUGE fenced in yeard for them to play inb. They are pad trained when they can't get outside. i first said, no, I don't need him, then i got to thinking. you know how it is with yorkies. You can't have juast one, or two or three LOL.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!