View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 11:19 AM   #9
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean29
I have a few options. Keep in mind Kiwi was abused until 3months when I bought her, so she had extremely bad seperation anxiety. I also love this little thing to death, she's like my little daughter.

Basically I'm scared she'll run away! My friends tell me that when they babysit her she just waits by the door for me...What if she sneaks outside? I'd either have my brother's girlfriend babysit her or my ex-girlfriend -- both are kinda irrational. I won't to put her in the kennel....

Does anyone know of reliable babysitter near San Diego? I'd pay!
I just left Kizzy this past weekend with my vet. They board puppies there and she was fine when I got home but happy to see me as that is the only time she's ever been left anywhere away from us. There are young people in that office and they always think she is something when I take her for her shots and stuff. Even the vets assistance comes to the waiting room to call us back and he picks her up soon as he walks in there. He says she is so pretty so I feel sure she was taken good care of. she seemed happy as ever when we got back but was excited to see us which i would think to be expected. Goodluck to you where ever you leave yours and I hope they play with her like i'm sure they did Kizzy.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!