View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 12:30 PM   #22
reese10
Yorkie Yakker

Reese is doing fine thanks. She's laying down on her favorite blanket and sleeping. The other pets miss her (an older golden retriver and 2 cats) but the vet tech told me to keep Reese away from them incase they want to start playing with her. I'm glad to have her home it was very quiet without her here.

I'm definatly going to talk to the vet when I see him, he usually walks his dog around 5 or 6 so i'll keep looking for him. I really like the vet he's very nice and we have known him for a long time and all our other pets have gone to his office. Unfortunetly there are 2 other vets in his office so were not always guaranteed to see the vet we know. All the vets at the office are wonderful, i just don't like the recepontists. I told my mom if I go back to the vet and i'm treated that way again I won't take it from anybody and just leave. I really was thinking about leaving after I sat down and was denied a rescheduling. As I was sitting down I could hear the ladies "whispering" about me. These ladies are grown women and I excepted a little more class from them.
reese10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!