View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 09:35 PM   #3
Marie
Mom loves Gucci
Donating Member

Default Regarding Gucci

AS all of you have heard my gucci is from the same litter as Boomer. My gucci is being very sick with this ringworm. Same as Boomer the ringworm has being very resistant to treatment. I took her to the vet tonite again cause she was vomiting a greeninsh foam and she didnt ate all day. The vet did a blood test and change her meds.The vet gave her a new oral med for the ringworm and an antibiotic. Also told me to stop the meds she was on including the lymdip, she things that Gucci might be toxic. My little one did ate some baby food at the vet's and at home and hasn't vomit since. I just hope she doesnt start vomiting again cause the vet said she will need to get admitted. She was being a bit playful at home but very sleepy. Also I had to shave my baby cause as the vet said her ringworm is very severe. Like Boomer she is bald on her back. I will keep you all posted.
Regarding the breeder. The guy we boughtt he pups from does not breed them, he buys them and then sell them. He said he is no going to use that breeder anymore cause most of the dogs in this litter got sick with ringworm or coccidia. I told him what my baby and I gone thru and he insist he took the pups to the vet and i can contatc his vet to verify this that the pups tested negative and were healthy. He make me think that to him, he is not responsible. My husband is very angry. and so am I.
My poor Gucci was so scare tonite after i had to cut the hair she had left very short. I had to do it myself cause i didnt find a groomer that will shave her with the ringworm cause it is so bad. My husband is so furious at me, but i told him her hair will grow back and hopefully with her hair shave the treatment might start working.

I will keep you all posted.
Below see pics of my baby shave and bald. I stil love my baby so much. She also started to loose her hair in the top of her head. The last pic was a couple of weeks back, still her hair taking a bath.
Attached Thumbnails
Boomer's littermate found!-gucci-11-01-04-.jpg   Boomer's littermate found!-gucci-11-01-04-b.jpg   Boomer's littermate found!-gucci-11-01-04-c.jpg  
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!