View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 08:27 AM   #5
tashaclaire
Yorkie Talker

My Chloe did this too. We had her completely 100% potty trained in 2 days... then we took a trip to our beach house and when we came back it had all gone to hell ... bummer. But, she has takin it up quickly again. Some thing we had to think about was: is the house just too big for when she has to go and she can't make it all the way? Not that my house is huge, but for a puppy/dog of this size it might be quite a walk when she has to go! So we set potty pads in a few different rooms and it worked! Then we took one away every two days and she is back to her good habits! But during this we also discovered that she wont go where it is dark (she hates dark rooms or dark anything and wont go there). So we have made sure to always keep the light on in the bathroom(thats where she goes because whenever we went she instictually would go in that room ) So I think some sometimes it isn't as easy as "you have to go in this place no matter what", you have to figure out if there is a problem too. Sorry for being so long winded!! Good luck!
tashaclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!