View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 07:15 AM   #12
bosslady
Senior Yorkie Talker

I have 2 granddaughters who play softball. They are 13 and 15 and one is a pitcher and one a catcher. They play on a traveling team for their town that goes all over to play. Last year we went to Colorado because they won 1st place in the state level and went to Colorado for the regionals and then to New Jersey for the Nationals. Needless to say they are pretty good players and we love to watch them play. We drove to a town about 200 miles from us this last weekend to watch them play a tournament. It was a Saturday & Sunday tournament so we stayed the night. I took Jasmine with me. She was so good. Like Yorkieskater said, the only problem was that everyone stops to make over her, but she is so friendly and just loves everyone. I worried about her getting too hot at the ball fields but kept water for her and kept her in the shade and she did fine.
I plan on taking her to all the games I can, particuarly the ones where we stay the weekend as I know she would be very unhappy if we left her. She is so close to us. She really is like our baby.
bosslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!