View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 05:34 AM   #7
yorkieskater
No Longer a Member

Default travel

I coach skating (as some of you probably could tell) I planned on taking Sparks when I got hime...everywhere I could. If I am at a competition far away, I get a hotel close to the rink and am in and out of the hotel. I may have one skater skating one time...but that will take maybe 30min-1hr and then another 2 hours later. etc. So they would only be alone 1-3 hours and I would be in and out and walk them plenty. I tried coaching with him in a purse but the people go too crazy over him. It's not him that's the problem...it is the people that go nuts around him because he's so cute.
He is terrible closed up in a bag (unless his head is poking out)but great sitting in the stands watching skating and great if I leave him athome. I think he would behave really well in a hotel room and when I get my other pup...even better for company. I was thinking that when I just go to the rink and watch skating, take them in their bag and then sit in the stands with a blanket around us and give them a chewy (after they've been walked). Do you think that would be too strange? I see tons of skating people at the rinks carrying around their little dogs under their arms.
The only thing about the hotels that I worry about is someone breaking in and stealing them. I would keep them confined so they couldn't destroy anything...but I worry about thieves.
suzie
yorkieskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!