View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 09:56 PM   #1
SissaYSU
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Auuuuuuugh!!! Big Creepy Bug!! Auuuuuugh!!!!!!!!!

So I walk into my bathroom...and in the sink was the nastiest creepiest bug I have ever laid my eyes on.
It's kind of long...tan...and has a huge amount of legs with really long antennaes coming out of its head. IT'S DISGUSTING AND HAS ME COMPLETELY CREEPED OUT
I could've run the water in the sink and drowned it...but I couldn't. I was that freaked out. I screamed/gasped/cried out/etc. and slammed the door and ran to my room.
Now I am paranoid. My head is itching and feels like I have bugs crawling in it. I am looking on the floor every few seconds to make sure there is not another creepy bug like that crawling on the floor and I can almost guarantee I am going to be having nightmares of this creepy bug.
I am wondering if it's a centipede? I've never seen one. We had them in the basement for a while but I was never down there so I never seen them. My brother has and my brother is completely freaked out by them. He's someone who is usually a big strong kid but when it came to centipedes he would drop everything and run and beg someone to go down and kill it. If he's scared of a bug then it MUST be bad I've never ever seen a centipede. So I'm wondering if that's what it is??
Anyone ever had a bug like this? It's a longer bug but not as long as a worm. It's kind of a light brown/light tan color and has tons of legs that stick out and wiggle with two huge antennaes on its head that looks like string (the antennaes...not the head)
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS THING and am I wuss to be this freaked out over a bug? is there anyone else that is just as creeped out by creepy bugs like this??
Now I need to go and buy a new toothbrush...I'm too afraid that creepy nasty thing has crawled on my toothbrush (when I get paranoid/freaked out I get REALLY paranoid/freaked out!)

all i need is one of my yorkies to find one and eat it

-Melissa

Last edited by SissaYSU; 05-31-2006 at 09:58 PM.
SissaYSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!