View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 06:28 PM   #9
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina yorkie
We are going on vacation the end of June to the mountains of NC. The yorkies are going as well. What does everyone like to use to travel with their pups, carriers, car seats or harnesses attached to seatbelts. There's not an enormous amount of room, as the 5 yr old is in the back as well with his car seat. Any advice welcomed. Also, what items do you take, just in case I forget something. Thanks.

Where in NC are you going? We just took 2 trips this month. The first one we went to DE 12 1/2 hours. We stopped in Raleigh coming and going at my brothers it was about half way so that helped. We were in a truck. I took pillows and Mollie rode on my lap on the pillow and sleep most of the way and Wyatt laid in the floor board where he could get air from the air conditioner.

I know this is not ideal but, had no choice in the matter. Then we went to VA for my grandfather's funeral and just got back last week and we had to do the same thing. I was going to board them but, just couldn't bring myself to do it.

It just depends on the amount of space you have to work with. Have fun.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!