View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 10:15 PM   #8
Tashasmom
YT 500 Club Member

alaska..i'm so sorry to hear about your mom..and thank you for saying what u did. That was really nice of you..
Baby..thank you as well..I am so frightened of any storms and this one had me soo scared. But the worst part was not knowing where my girls were.
I was in the camper and didn't see if the bus went by..so I had no idea if they were inside, at the neighbors or still at school..it all hit so quickly..and all i could do was pray that they were safe. I didn't have time to find out and that was the hardest part. All i could do was pray that god was watching over them..actually it was more of a plee. I've never felt so torn or helpless in my life. I knew I couldn't take blaine out to go find them..and I knew I couldn't leave him..so I didn't know what to do. I hope I never have to feel so helpless like that again. When we left the chicken coop to go see...I was scared cause they weren't there and I didn't knwo where they were or if they were safe..and thank god my dad called as soon as I walked in..I was crying and trying to tell him that yes we were fine but I didn't know where they girls were. I knew where adam was..but not them..he said calm down sis..the school held them over..that made me cry harder ..cause i was so releived..I knew they were safe there.. It was one heck of a day I know that..my poor husband had been calling and couldn't get a hold of us..he was coming home and he had no idea if we were alive or not.I felt so bad for him..
anyway..i'm just glad it's over with and no one was hurt..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!