View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 09:58 AM   #6
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Default good luck...

It's a hard spot to be in. But remember and I think the others hit it on the head...that relationship is just something new or maybe a distraction. I think loving a first love and who you both use to be is always fine but remember due to life experiences and just generally growing up you are both not the same person that you used to be. So what you remember will not be the reality of what you get. I am sure if you sit back and think hard you will remember a good bit of things that were not all that ideal about him and that is why you didn't build a future together.

Also I think contact is a bad thing. Sit and think of the good and bad that you have shared with Hubby and all that you have built. If you are truly unhappy with him then maybe you need to take stock of that and resolve things there and in time maybe hook up with the ex. The interest in the ex might be a sign that you are truly unhappy and that is why this ex is able to have any effect on you and what you currently have.

Good luck....hope you figure out what you need and what is the most important thing and how to make yourself happy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!