View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 06:38 PM   #14
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019 my suggestions:

Wow...3...what a find for you!
For starters...You would figure the yorkie owners would have some kind of pictures of them. I have sooooo many pictures of my babies I can't even count them anymore! Ask the people who claim to be the owners if they have any pictures to prove ownership! Ask if they were reported missing to any local shelters but beware...someone might have seen your flyers and called the shelter to back up their story of missing pets!!! I had that happen and we let a dog go to the wrong person who had just seen the flyer and made calls to back up their lies. look for marks, scars, anything that can identify them...maybe even something that stands out...like an obvious thing...hair cut a certain way...ears shaved on the tips even a sanitary buzz. My yorkies all have identifying marks I can use to prove ownership and to top it off they are microchipped!!! I wouldn't let people see the babies until they can accurately identify them! And do check your local vet for microchips or reports of missing yorkies...they may belong to a client. On the other hand it sounds like at least the one was treated cruely so you may consider how you handle that one! I would also have that one treated for fleas and bath and remoe the ticks because you don't want that risk of disease spreading and the longer they stay on that baby the more he/she is in a health risk for lime disease or other diseases! Good luck and keep us posted on what happens!!!
:-)
~Tru
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!