View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 05:13 PM   #1
xBUTTERCUPx
YT 500 Club Member

Default I found 3 yorkies today!

My husband and I took our two babies (skin and fur) to the park as we always do everyday and my son saw a yorkie in the street so we picked her up. After we picked her up, another came running towards us. My husband didn't know who it belonged to and didn't want it to get hurt so he chased after it. After catching it, we found that both yorkies didn't have any kind of identification on them. My husband decided to go on and do what we always do (set up Buttercup's expen and play tennis) and we thought maybe the owners would show up. After 2 hours, no one came looking for them. As we were walking to our car (with the 2 that we found) another was sitting in the middle of the street, so we picked him up. He had fleas, ticks, a collar with a metal chain (one that you chain a pitbull up with) but no identification. As soon as we got home, we made signs with pictures and posted it everywhere around the neighborhood. We got tons of calls and emails! But how do we know who is that actual owner? What do we do now?
xBUTTERCUPx is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!