View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 06:36 AM   #20
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar's Mom
My eyes are super dry as well. I was just thinking it was my eyes getting used to the contacts because I have never had a problem with dry eyes before. I use the re-wetting drops a lot! Maybe I should ask my eye dr. for another brand. He just said that these were the most breathable ones out there so these are the ones he put me in. He also said "women my age" might have more drying problems than younger women...getting old sucks! Somethings gotta give!!!
Don't you just hate that "at your age s..t!" lol I am 49 and just got contacts..I started out with bausch and lombe(sp?) Like you...my eyes dry out..so now we are trying acuvue advanced..these work better..However, I am trying to get used to mono vision..I tried the bi-focal contacts and just couldn't get used to them...are yours single vision? I have been wearing the mono vision for about 4 weeks now...somedays I can see more clear than others... I just wanted to know if anyone (or yourself) here have mono and how long it took to get used to them....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!