Thread: Hello, I'm new
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 07:34 PM   #13
SandyTXn
YT 500 Club Member

Default Hello...........

Welcome to Yorkie Talk! Glad you found us! I agree with all of the above. I have one silky coat and one cotton coat. I just brush them daily, feed them holistic food, bathe them every two weeks, love them to death, spoil them rotten, play with them several (or more )times a day, love them, snuggle with them, kiss them, try and keep them safe at all cost, no collars only harnesses, and love them with all my heart............I would have hundreds if I could! I'd also be divorced! LOL! Mine are not hyper, only some barking, (normal) they are puddle pad trained, (Dinkey almost there) they wear boy clothes and I adore them!
Now, all of that said, I think they are really fragile. (IMHO) You must watch where you step, they can break easily,(if they jump from high places, or get dropped) also watch pesticides on the floor and in the yard, things in and on the carpet that they can eat/chew/breath that could be harmful to them and bad germs can hit them hard. They are little, low to the floor and don't weigh much usually. I have a five pounder and a (Teapot) 8 + pounder ( hasn't been weighed lately) Gosh, I got carried away......oops! Sorry bout that
Good Luck..............
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!