View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 09:42 PM   #1
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Unlove Is it so hard...

for a guy to just say the relationship is OVER? I was seeing a guy earlier this year and he ended up moving an hour away when his course was done here. He told me he would visit me on weekends, that he wasn't going to give me up just because he was leaving. Well, we did see each other. And he called me all the time. I even started to think it's not working out and decide I'm not going to let my feelings for him grow and I wouldn't call him anymore, but then he would call and I would change my mind. I ended up falling for him hard. I am usually so guarded, but I let it all go this time. Last week we ended up talking on msn one night right before I was going to call him, but he said he wasn't at home and I should call him later, or he would call me. Well, he didn't call me. When I called he didn't answer his phone. I tried again last week and he didn't answer his phone.
Today I saw him online on msn and I said "i see you're not answering your phone anymore" and he made up some story about how he was working out of town all week and he left his cell in another city at his friend's house last weekend. So I said "why did you say you would call me then?" and he said he ended up going out that night. Well, I know the city he said he was working in, and there's NOTHING to do there. So I asked him about it and he was like "oh well i dunno, the last two weeks have run together for me" Then he changed the subject and talked about happy stuff and it cheered me up a little, and then he said he would call me later tonight. I didn't want to expect a call but I couldn't help being hopeful. Big surprise, no phone call.
I feel SO used. Like it was never his intention to actually have a relationship with me. It's just like me to give him the benefit of a doubt and it makes me look so pathetic. I've forgiven him for too many things, and I've let him lie to me too many times.
Sorry guys, I've been venting a lot here lately. But I gotta say, it always makes me feel better.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!