View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 05:36 PM   #1
SupPup
Yorkie Talker

Default Looking for a breeder in AZ - perfect puppy :)

Im in Phoenix and have been casually thinking about getting a Yorkie. Im a shampooer/groomer at a local pet resort and just fawn when the Yorkies come in I have a lot on my plate right now, planning a wedding, so not ready to take on a puppy for a few more months but late fall/early winter will begin my search Yahoo and google havent been helpful, was hoping the board may be more productive.

Im looking for a small (perhaps teacup) yorkie. I'd mainly be interested in a spayed female from a litter of show puppies that didnt "make the cut" so that I would help support and promote the breed, but a good-quality, well-socialized puppy from a pet litter may be alright as well. Papers on a spayed female unimportant, I dont mind cutting them to help fray the cost. I'd like to get in touch with a breeder early so I can see some of their litters as they grow to get an idea of what my pup will look like. I am new to Yorkies, but thought one would be lovely for my personality, and I would really like to explore that with an experienced breeder/shower and learn more about the wonderful breed.

Unfortunately, I cant justify paying more than $600 for a puppy no matter how nice they are but I can promise a loving home and can perhaps barter other services to lower the price. Please reply and we can work something out
SupPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!