View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #53
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

It is NOT the requirement for breeders to talk about achievement of their breeding stock on YT. It is something that she would discuss to serious candidates. Everyone's purpose of purchasing the yorkies are different. I don't think Stacy needs to tell every single person or on YT about what Vet thinks about her breeding programs or her yorkies. It goes by individual bases.

She has pet quality pups and potential show quality yorkies. I have been on YT since last September I think.. and she is the one of the two breeders whom I admire and learn a lot of from. And again.. she doesn't need to discuss about all the details about her pups' body styles on this site. I have never seen people do that. That would be strange. Oh and remember? Every yorkie is different...

Anyway.. if you have SERIOUS TRUST issue.. then you could bring a pup to your own vet as you have done that before. Stacy has 10 days no question asked return policy. She has a very good relationship with her vet, so I doubt that you would believe what vet would say anyway.. (my guess, of course).

And again.. I am the one who is singing her praises ALL THE TIME>. and what do you want me to come forth with my experience on what? I am confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieK9trainer
while I am not putting her Yorkies in that catagory, I wish that those that are singing her praises would come forth w/ their experiences on this.
And OF COURSE, I'll probably give Sylvan Yorkies a call this weekend and speak w/ her! She really does sound delightful.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!