View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 02:11 PM   #50
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

I haven't read all the posts carefully.. but I am gonna make a comment here.

First of all... I doubt that Stacy (Sylvan Yorkies) is a member of YT for commercial reasons.. I really don't think so. She is here to share her knowledge and love about yorkshire terriers and biewers. She has guided a lot of new owners and anyone else here. She also tells us her funny stories as many of us do here. So it is really up to her to talk about her breeding here or not. She does have a wonderful website, and serious candidates should be able to ask her as many questions as possible.

I also have realized that her old posts were deleted back in last year because YT keeps only 500 posts for each member. So I wish I could find her post that really made me feel... Wow...

Ah.. I guess I am good.. I found it.. from my own posts.. Here it goes.

"There are some promised to people on our waiting list, but I try to match the personality of the pup to the situation of it's adoptive household. So it's not really 1st come 1st serve. That might not seem fair, but the best interest of everyone involved is my primary concern.
Each pup has it's own personality, some are quieter, some can climb walls, some don't like being alone and some don't care if you leave if there's a cool toy to chew on. Some are very strong willed alpha types who need a home where their humans know about consistency in love and discipline. I might seem a little nuts in making this whole process so complicated, but it really has to be more than "Oh, that one's cute, I want it". I just want people to have the dog that will really suit them the best so everybody wins in the long run. Once decisions are made a handshake will do to hold your pup 'til they are ready for their new home." -Sylvan-

This told me most of things I wanted to know. Her energy and love toward yorkshire terrier, I could feel that through this post. Then I get to know her more by pms.. emails.. and so on.

Before it gets long.. I am gonna stop here now.. and write an another post!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!