View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 01:56 PM   #1
hprush
Yorkie Talker

Cry Longterm Boarding

It's been quite awhile since I've posted, but I've been struggling with something and I need help. My Yorkie will be a year old next month and he's doing great. He's trained to use a potty pad, but has (potty) accidents every once in awhile. He's a very happy dog with tons of energy. He tends to wear me out sometimes . Anyway, my husband is currently in the Army and serving in Iraq. He's been gone since the beginning of December and will be home at the end of June for 15 days. We were hoping to travel for about 9 days and I don't know what to do with our Yorkie, Hoosier. It's not really an option to take him with us because we are flying and going to various places. I know he could fly, but this is our vacation too and I don't want to try to make arrangements for him everywhere we go. I hope this doesn't sound selfish. Unfortunately, most of my pet-friendly friends are busy during that time or I don't know if I feel comfortable leaving him. What do I do? I'm afraid to board him that long and I don't want him to be lonely. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
hprush is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!