View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 01:02 PM   #48
Francie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieK9trainer
No, that does not automatically make me a person w/o ethics or standards. For all you know I could be chairman of the board for the UKC, or I could be a serial killer. The point is that I was wanting YOU to tell me more about you and your Yorkies. If you don't want to answer those questions again on this thread, then what's that mean about you? There weren't many and according to EVERYONE you take the time to dedicate yourself to the breed and answer questions. I'm not berading you, nor am I accusing you. I have some very valid questions that I- as just another potential puppy owner -would like to have answer. Even if we don't exchange payment and puppy, why clam up and not answer them? It's what, like 5? And how can I possibly use your answers to attack you if you answer them? That's stupid. I'm not looking for ammo. I'm looking for answers.

I think you missed the impetus of the threads here .....its wasn't the "question", it was the condescending and combative manner in which you ASKED them. I've asked God Knows how many questions of Stacy at Sylvan, (ad Nauseum), and she has been nothing but patient , forthcoming, and honest with me. Should I require a dossier and/or criminal background check...I'm sure I could arrange that....but ...I think I'll make that private matter...instead of alerting the ENTIRE Yorkshire Terrier Internet Community!

Francie

P.S. Are my eyes bad...or is that "Waiting List" LONGER!

Normal protocal for serious inquiries is to actually speak with the Breeder one on one.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!