Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Default Oh cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar's Mom
1. Ruby Eddy, Florence Alabama
2. Florence, AL - No website that I know of
3. November 2004
4. I talked to a gal at Petco who got a yorkie from her and recommended her. And she was local! Plus her pups were not an arm and a leg - she charged $500 for males and $600 for females - AKC and CKC registered and very affordable I thought. I had been in contact with another breeder in this area who would not let me see the parents and would only deal with me thru a local flea market...I did not want to deal with her at all.
5. I contacted Mrs. Eddy about a pup. She said she did not take deposits on pups until they were born so I contacted her back on the due date. I had wanted a female but the litter only contained 4 males! So she invited me to come by and see them when they were a week old. I fell in love with every single one of them and placed my deposit for pick male. She let us see the parents and siblings from previous litters. When they were almost 8 weeks old, we were home for Thanksgiving (had been in Florida working hurricane claims) and she said that since I had raised puppies before, we could come on over and pick him out. So we did. She was very helpful in helping me pick just the right one...and the rest is history...WE LOVE OUR LITTLE OSCAR!!! She gave us a lot of good advice about tiny babies and was there when I had questions by phone. I would buy another from her in a heartbeat!
I love hearing how you found Oscar!

Anyone else proud of their breeder and pup and want to post?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!