View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 09:09 AM   #7
mustangbee
Donating YT 9000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
I enjoyed reading that post and since it IS raining here too...I thought I'd comment. Your ideas are interesting.

The only one I hope that is NOT true is that EVIL gets a 2nd time around. I really think there IS a special place that waits for those who prey on the innocent out of cruelty.

When I say prey - I mean TRUE Evil...who murder and torture for the thrill. I include ALL Abusers of animals in that. The people who will take an animal and inflict pain for FUN just to watch it suffer...and the child murders/rapists. Those are the people that prey on the innocent for their own selfish motives and I truly hope they only get ONE chance on our earth....and when their time comes - they go to that 'special' place and pay for their actions.

If they come DO back in another life ...I sure hope it's as a Mushroom or some other non threatening plant. lol

I think in life you have choices, I don't believe God created evil people.
You were givin life, and it is up to you to make the best of it.
A second chance? Hmmmmm the people who abused our three children,
do not have the right to a second chance. (IMO) I'm sorry V, but even a mushroom would be too good for them. It has taken many years working with
our children, showing them life is not about getting even, but to make the best out of their lives and prove to the world they are worth something.
Being abused like they were, and having blood family telling them they are not
worth the time of day was very hard on them. They have learned about family love, and they are worth more than they could ever dream of. We were very blessed the day God sent them our way, and he showed us how to take their pain away. Yes, they had a second chance, but it wasn't their fault they needed it.
When our time comes, you either get your White Wings, or you don't.
If you don't, I hope you like red, because that's what you will be seeing.
Life is not what others can do for you that counts, it's what you can do for others. Sometimes life is too short, you never know why or when God will take you. That's why it is best to live each day the best you can, so when you reach the Golden Gates you have all the right answers to get in.
mustangbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!