View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 08:23 AM   #3
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
I enjoyed reading that post and since it IS raining here too...I thought I'd comment. Your ideas are interesting.

The only one I hope that is NOT true is that EVIL gets a 2nd time around. I really think there IS a special place that waits for those who prey on the innocent out of cruelty.

When I say prey - I mean TRUE Evil...who murder and torture for the thrill. I include ALL Abusers of animals in that. The people who will take an animal and inflict pain for FUN just to watch it suffer...and the child murders/rapists. Those are the people that prey on the innocent for their own selfish motives and I truly hope they only get ONE chance on our earth....and when their time comes - they go to that 'special' place and pay for their actions.

If they come DO back in another life ...I sure hope it's as a Mushroom or some other non threatening plant. lol
Perhaps for those, they have to live their next life as a victim, in order to learn the lesson of compassion. So maybe when we are feeling bad fior a victim, it is really just someone being taught a lesson.

Disclaimer,, # 532 Not meant to antagonize, for discussion purposes only.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!