View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 07:53 AM   #1
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Default Do you believe in multiple lives..... Or a good discussion for a rainy day.

I posted this in another thread, but thought it deserved a thread of it's own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
I'm serious when I say this. YES They have souls. Sorry I can't quote the bible but I truly believe this.

It's some HUMANS that I worry about....many don't have souls. If they did ...they could never do the things they do to animals & other humans out of cruelty.....there are some EVIL people in this world. There are NO evil animals.

Villette,
I have a theory on this. Since God created us all, he had to have created evil people also. I believe that we live many lives. And that we learn different lessons each time we are here.

For people who are just down right evil and have no consicience, I believe it is their first time around, they have not yet learned compassion.

Then there are those people that are just so nice, they never say a bad word aobut any one, they always see the good, and they would never do anything to hurt anybody. those peole are very close to getting their wings.

I believe life is like going to school. We choose what we want to learn, and we are born into a setting that will teach us those lessons. And the lessons gradually get more and more difficult as we get closer and closer to graduating.

I also believe that being rich or gifted, is a much harder lesson than being poor. God gives people wealth and talent to see what they will do with it. He does not give it to them because he liked them better than he liked anyone else.

Just what I believe. I'm interested in hearing other views

Maybe I should start a new thread with this one.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!