View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 04:09 PM   #9
yorkiesofsautee
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default update:

Juliet was tested for any blood or organ problems and all results came in clean. She does have a mouth infection from still having baby teeth which caused an infection. They are not sure what exactly caused the seizure but they said there were no long term effects! They actually called her the miracle baby and said she had no signs of what happened. She was tested for liver shunt and any other illnesses they could think of and all came back negitave. I am soooooooo happy. I was told to watch her at all times for the next week and to consider leaving her with someone when i can't take her with me places so someone always is there to help her. She is now on meds to reduce and get rid of the mouth infection and I am hoping this never happens again!!! I thank all of you for your concerns and help. I am sooo glad to be a part of this community! We will run more tests in 6 months if everything goes ok but I have an on call vet now incase she relapses. I will keep you all posted on things here at YT! Just please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and I hope it was a one time thing or a problem from the infection...anyway thank you all!!!
~Tru
yorkiesofsautee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!