View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 05:22 AM   #1
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Cry What if it was you?

Until you have been attacked by a dog, it's really hard for anyone to say if a dog should be put down or not. I'm not saying to ban the whole breed because some have attacked. They really need to get to the bottom of the line and find out why this breed is attacking, but it's not just pits that are doing this. I have a husky and I would never in a million years ever think she would ever hurt someone, she is so gentle and so loving, but after being attacked by my dobbie, I never say when someone ask me"ohh will she bite" I used to say.. ohh no way, she would never bite someone. My husky has NEVER bit anyone, but after being attacked, I wont ever say that again. Even with Kloey, when my kids get in her face to love on her, I tell them not to do that, because you just never no what a dog may do, they have bad days just like we do, so you have to take every percaution you can take. and the #1 rule my doctor told me who sewed me up is, NEVER LET A DOG SLEEP IN YOU OR YOUR KIDS BED, the reason being is... There is so much smell in a bed, you sleep in it for over 8 hours a night, the smell is so over powering to a dog that when someone comes in (like I did when I got attacked) and goes to pet the dog, the dog smells this smell that is so over powering to him that it can set them off. Noah (dobbie) was sleeping with my girls when he attacked me, he knew I was home, but when I came in that room to wake the kids up, I went to love on him and BAM!
I'm so scared when a big dog comes near me I get very panicky, I will be the first one to admit I don't like pitt bulls, but I still don't think it's right what it happening to them. Someone can tell me there the sweetest loving dog and I still would never come near one. Because I know what a dog can do to you and until you have a dogs teeth pulling and tugging at you and you are over powered and cant get it off you, then you just have no idea.
I'm not writing this because I want your sympothy, I'm writing this because I want you to be aware, protect your children, because thank god this was me and not one of my kids, he would have killed one of them! If you see your child getting in a dogs face, please, make them aware what could happen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missy's attack.jpg (161.5 KB, 67 views)

Last edited by yougetthesmiles; 04-27-2006 at 05:25 AM.
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!