View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 09:00 AM   #1
teri88
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Unlove What is wrong with people?

OK, have to vent. One of my coworkers always stops to ask about Tucker. Last week she got a papillion/poodle mix. (From the worst pet store in NJ, but that is another story). Anyway, the other day she was showing me pictures and telling me how much she loves her little guy, Jack. Today she stops me in the hallway and says "You are not going to believe what that little bast#%d did! I am so mad I won't even talk to him" I said what did he do? He peed on my couch! Then this morning I was getting ready for work and he went to the door so I put the leash on him and I was putting my coat on and he peed on the floor.

I was like, Lynn, he's a puppy! You have to be ready to run with them the second you get the look. She also mentioned that when he peed on the couch she didn't see him do it. so, I was talking about how we don't let Tucker out of our sight or he pees everywhere. I said a puppy needs time and patience, and he's a little dog so it may take longer. (And from a puppy mill so there may be some other issues).

she so did not want to hear it! She was ranting how she'll get rid of him if he ever does that again. so I said, well, if you are going to get rid of him, give him to me. (No, Megan I would not keep him I'd find him a good home). And she said "I will"

Poor Jack. Why would someone get mad at a puppy for having an accident? It breaks my heart.
teri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!