View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 11:04 AM   #23
Daisy217
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 019

I know exactly how you feel! Last October my first Yorkie, Daisy, freakishly got out of the house & was hit & killed instantly by a car around the corner from our house. Isn't it amazing how a little 6lb. dog can change your life? My Daisy was so loved by our family. We still miss her immeasurably. At the time of her death, I also had her son, Fitzgerald. He was lost when his Momma disappeared. At the urging of my husband, we went out & bought a new little girl. I wasn't sure I was ready as I was grieving so much. But Little Miss Roxy came home with us & carved out her own spot in our hearts. She & Fitz became immediate friends & although the loss of Daisy is still so fresh, the hurt is easing & we have so many great memories & pictures of her! We talk about her alot & remember all the joy she brought to all our lives. In that sense, she will always be with us!! I would honestly suggest you look for another Yorkie. No pup will ever take the place of the one you lost, but life goes on.......make your life happy again with a new Yorkie & keep the memory of the one that passed. Good luck.......
Daisy217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!