View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 03:21 PM   #10
shwbabygirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

the same thing happen to me the other night after i gave BoBo a bath...he always uses his pad and right after i gave him his bath i was cleaning up my mess (his mess lol) and looked over and he was pooping right in front on my chair i sit in all the time lol...i went over and got him and told him NO NO really loud and put him on his pads becasue they say if you let them by with the behavior they will continue to do it everytime they get mad at you....i think it made me eel worse than it did him but i didnt let him know that lol....my best friends mom had a poodle and everytime it would get mad at someone it would wait until they went to bed and poop in thier shoes and it would never get wrong shoes i know one time she brought a friend home with her and all the girl done was say no no to the dog in a real nice way and it made her mad at the girl and the next morning when they were getting ready for school the girl put her shoes on to find a nice supprise of dog poo lol to funny....but this poor dog was never scolded they actualy laughed about it so it made it worse i guess....her mom would get really mad if you said anyting at all to the dog or about the dog....i mean i can kinda see her point i dont like when someone says something mean about bobo but i think if he done something like that to someone that would be the place to draw the line lol...i think these dogs are smarter then ppl give them credit for and they know how to get you back lol
shwbabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!