View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 09:26 AM   #3
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Congrats on the tournament! Catcher's a hard one to play and I applaud them all the time! Skylar's 12 years old and plays first base..... she's hoping to play in high school too.

Tatum has gone to all my daughter's softball games also since she was wee little. She is so well behaved there. I've also had people tell me that she is so calm "for a Yorkie". Don't know where their experiences have come from but that's just Tatum's usual nature. I've taught so many of the little kids the proper way to approach and "handle" one her size. A few of her favorites even feed her out of their hand (it's supper time usually so I have her food with me). She is so good with children. But oh! the dangers of the ballpark too...... one time Tatum found a huge piece of bubble gum on the ground. When I saw her chewing something, I opened her mouth and pulled out the biggest wad of gum - she already had it going down her throat too. Yuck! She gets watched super, super careful now when she walks the fence! And the people that I've seen bring huge, huge dogs there that they can't hardly even handle on the leash! My goodness, the kids around there are too precious to bring something that unreliable around! I've had to yank Tatum up a couple times and walk away when a huge hound has shown up.

Otherwise, she has a wonderful time there!!

Last edited by TatumsMom; 04-24-2006 at 09:28 AM.
TatumsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!