View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 08:55 AM   #1
bosslady
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Yorkies and Softball

I took Jasmine to my granddaughter's softball tournament Saturday morning. Jessie (my granddaughter is in highschool and is the catcher on her team. (They won the tournment) Jasmine was so good. I was so proud of her. She got lots of attention. All the kids just loved her and wanted to pet her and she doesn't mind at all. She just loves all the kids. That is probably because she is around my grandchildren all the time. Several of my grandchildren are very involved in summer ball, so I will be going to ballgames at least 5 nights of the week and usually on weekends. I won't want to leave my babies home by themselves everynight so I will take them with me to the games. They are both very good with people and will probably love it. I took Duffy with me last summer . He was just a puppy then.

One woman said "Is that a Yorkie." I told her she was. She said she had one who was smaller and had very black hair. He was 1 year old. She said she couldn't believe how calm Jasmine was, as her's was very hyper and she couldn't take him out in a crowd like that.

I can't believe she asked me if Jas was a Yorkie. Jasmine looks VERY much like a standard Yorkie is supposed to look. Her hair is still pretty silver at 10 months not black like she said her Yorkies was. Maybe that was the difference. Jasmine weighs 5 lbs which is also the standard. Most people who have a Yorkie should know what they look like.
bosslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!