View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 03:18 AM   #1
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Smile I am thinking of starting a new career! Opinions needed please!

I had an inspiration the other night, and yesterday I began to pursue it! I am considering starting my own business as a PET SITTER!!!

The company Pet Sitters International, a business association for professional pet sitters, was started right here in the town in which I live. I am associated with the husband of the woman that owns the business, and he told me to stop by and speak with her, so I did. I am so intrigued! Yes it looks like a lot of work, but what joyful and rewarding work it would be! You go to the house of the pup/cat/fish/bird and you stay for a half hour minimum (with animals that need attention, I don't think I would stay that long for fish, lol) and you feed, medicate as needed, and exercise them three times a day. AND GET PAID!! It's your own business, and you set your own schedule. You take on as many or as few clients as you wish.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? Anyone out there do this now and can offer me some advice? Or just tell me what you think of my idea! I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!