View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 02:57 AM   #1
MARYKAY48
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default What Would You Do?

When i bought tike I took him to my vet becauses he was coughing bad. My vet said he was a sick puppy.The owner did pay for the medcine and then my Benji got the same thing. Benji is 4 yrs old never been sick. He did get better but Tike was still coughing. The owner paid for his medcine also. well tike still coughs but only around 3 am to 5 am. doing better. The owner called his vet becauses he was still couhing. We then put him on different medcine. After another wk he was doing about the same better than all the time now just at learly in the morning. When I said he was still coughing the owner decided to take my pup to his vet. He will ony pay for his vet bill. Now the owner said his vet said this very active puppy. did have dry cough when held for tep and after geting very excited cough may be due to excitement induced due to tracheal irritaation.does not interfea with activitly . tRACHEAL IRRITATION MAY BE DUE TO ENVIRONENTAL IRRITANTS such as carpet cleaner which we dont do. bedding etec. Well if thats the cases why did he cought as soon as we bought him and why did benji get it now zip is coughing alot last nite and today. The owner said he will not pay for any more medcine. I said now zip has it he said not his proublem it not cathcing. what should i do? If I take my pup to my vet he can say yes he sick and has this but then what?
MARYKAY48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!