View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 06:49 PM   #6
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola LaRue
Parents have a hard time letting go! When I went to college my dad threatened to cut me off if I got any tattoos. He said nothing about piercings. I started with my tongue, then my eyebrow, then my.... Anyway, my dad was none to thrilled. I can say that these were decisions I made then and now I don't have any piercings left. I say do what you want. I do however recommend you get a short bar in your tongue after the first six months. It took me biting my piercing once to realize that I did not want to damage my teeth. Oh and by the way, the middle of your tongue has the least amount of feeling. It does not hurt. It just feels like a little pressure
Thanks! My mom tried to tell me it would hurt really bad, but I heard that it's not painful at all. I haven't had anything done in about 3 years now so I'm pretty excited for it! I'm also getting another tattoo when I graduate in December, which my mom also isn't happy about... but my dad's all for it! When my brother and I got our first tattoos he decided to go get his first one... at age 50!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!