View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 06:43 PM   #3
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hle_625
I wouldnt let her bother you! If you want to get it done I would! My hubby had his tongue pierced for a few years and my parents didnt even notice it until I told them! You really cant even see them! Yes they arent good for you teeth! But nothing is good for you! I think if you want it done you should go for it.
thanks for the encouragement! My friend has had hers for 3 years and she has used the plastic balls on it the whole time, which she said doesn't damage your teeth like the metal ones, but I can imagine it's a little tough always having it in there. Plus it's not like I'm going to keep it in forever. I can't imagine being 80 and having a tongue ring haha I guess my mom's discouragement is probably going to push me to do it even more now. I wasn't allowed to get a tattoo or bellybutton peircing while I was living under my parents roof, so I graduated high school, moved a couple hours away, and got both done within 6 months Of course, a lot of my family looked at me differently, and I know my grandma disapproves.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!