Thread: Are we crazy?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 07:50 PM   #16
StewiesMom
Stewie Rox the Sox
Donating Member

I loved my black Lab like I love Stewie. I just never had a forum like this to gush on. Hang on... let me close Stew's ears...
She was just so much smarter than him, even when she was his age. She flunked out of seeing-eye dog school because she was too friendly and was sent to the pound. My dad rescued her.

She could make basketball hoops like Air Bud and knew at least 50 tricks. I'm not exadurating with that number either. She used to follow my baby cousin around when he was learning to walk and would put her nose under his butt to catch him when he would stumble. SUCH a personality.

I am working with Stewie, but I dont have the $ to get a pro right now. He is much more cuddly, but I think it definitely has to do with the size and also because I let him all the time since he doesn't shed and she shed like a monster. Poor Minnie. RIP

Ok, Stewie's ears are open again. I love him more than anyone or anything right now. I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to him. I would be a complete wreck. He just cuddled up to me right now He must have read what I was writing about the Lab
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!