View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 05:58 PM   #53
heather_lathrop
Gizmo and Gidget's Pet
Donating Member

Courtney,
Tears are streaming down my face right now after reading your posts. I am so so sorry that you and your family have to go through such heartache. As some have stated in postes before this one, we will support you through this horrible heartbreaking time. Cancer is a terrible thing. But we know that you are strong, and WAY stronger than this disease. You can beat this again. And we will all have your back.
As for your babies. I don't think anyone knows for sure what they would do until we were in your shoes. We all have our beliefs, and our opinions. I am VERY much against taking the life of another. But the babies inside you right now, are not the only ones you have to consider right now. I feel so terrible for the twins, and for the others that you already have here.
As for what I would probably do. I think I would have to continue the pregnancy. It is in Gods hands. Not our hands. He will give you those babies the way he wants to give them to you. I say this as a mother of a disabled child myself. I know how much it takes to care for a child with a disability. But he has brought so much JOY and LOVE to my life. Which I am sure that you know this already.
I hope that God can give you the strength to know in your heart that everything will be ok. I truely believe in my heart that you can beat this. I think that it is possible to have these babies and beat this cancer. Maybe there is some website with other mothers that went through similar situations. If so I hope that you can get intouch with some of them. Please know that if you need us here at yt, we are always waiting with a shoulder to cry on, or even just to lend an ear. We love you very much, and want you to know that we will be here.

- In honor of my sweet Ayden!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!