View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 03:47 PM   #1
ROSITA DENNIS
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Please help! Muffin is 7 year old un potty trained.

I got Muffin last Feb. 2. She was just a breeding kennel dog given to me by the breeder since her last litters died. She was not house broken. For 2 months we have her, she learned a lot already and one of them is to wear a collar and go for a walk 2 times a day and do her business when we walk since we feed her 2 times a day the same time everyday. My problem is that she doesn't go (urinate) as a normal dog should go. Iam getting frustrated because she goes potty early in the morning, but never go at noon time. She will go again when we go for a walk at 6 in the afternoon and would not go when I take her out before bedtime at 10pm. That makes it 2 times a day only. The Vet says it's normal when I asked him as I was getting worried. Lately we were finding wet yellow spots on our carpet where ahe urinated. My training instruction book says put her in the dog cage so she won't wander urinating around in the house and it will learn to go outside when she needs to go. Well, I still have a problem as whenever I take her outside at noon, she would not go and also at 4pm she would'nt. In other words, if Iam making any sense, she still goes potty twice a day. Do you guys think it is normal? I could'nt let her wander around the house to urinate on our white carpet, so she has to stay in the cage until she goes. I feel so guilty. Please help me!!!! I never had a dog that goes potty only 2 times a day. Are all Yorkies all like this? I will appreaciate your suggestions.

Rosita :confused
ROSITA DENNIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!