View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 06:07 PM   #39
lindadi125
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I purchased my Joie from a breeder (Cute and Cuddly Kennels) in Vienna, Missouri. I brought her home on the 2nd of March at 8 weeks old and at 1 lb. I took her to my vet on the 4th of March and he said she was infested with ear mites and a little dehydrated. He wanted me to feed and water her every two hours which I did. I even bought supplemental milk and NutriCal and fed her as much as she would eat as often as she would eat and drink. By Tuesday night she was just not right so I called the vet first thing Wednesday morning and he had me bring her right in. To make a long story short, I had to have her put to sleep that day. I was devestated and when I went to talk to the breeder, I was told that she would take all the paperwork I had brought her and have her vet check it out. The following Monday, I called her and her vet told her that based on the paperwork I gave her, it was my neglegence that caused her death and I had starved her to death. Since she was not responsible, even though I only had the dog less than a week, and she still weighed a pound when I took her on the Wednesday, she would neither replace the puppy or refund my money, which was considerable. If any of you are even contemplating purchasing a puppy from this breeder, or if you know someone who is, PLEASE, PLEASE think twice. I miss my little girl terribly, and am looking forward to when this is settled and I can start looking for another little girl to bring home.
lindadi125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!