View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 06:58 PM   #1
poo
Yorkie Yakker

Post More potty issues ...

Pancake is 3 months and has been doing okay with the pads. I want to switch to taking her outside now that it is warmer up here in Canada.
But the concern is that she gives me no indication that she has to go; except in the mornings she will whine to wake me up to take her to her pads, (I don't want the neighbors to see me in my PJ's!). I'm with her a lot, so when I see her sniffing around I take her outside. But I can't follow her around all day and I would like her to tell me she has to go. I read a lot of threads on using bells, I think I will try them. I'm just afraid she won't get it.
The last thing is that she has only peed outside a couple times. She gets so excited chasing the leaves. I tell her to go pee (it works indoors and she knows she will get a treat), but she doesn't have any interest in me or anything I have to say while outdoors! So although I take her out to pee, we end up coming in to the pads 20 minutes later... How can I get her to 1. tell me she has to go and 2. get her to pee outside? Thanks for the help
poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!