View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 01:03 PM   #14
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

I was already established with my vet from visits with my other pets -

I took my new little Yorkie in for a well puppy check when I first got him - along with the shot records that were give me.

My Yorkie has never been sick but has returned to the vet once or twice for his routine shots.

I trust my vet and leave him 100% in charge of whatever shots my pets need. And - of course, he keeps the records. They send me a notice in the mail whenever it's time for any of my pets to get any shot they need ---and away we go.

I think at this point since my pup is 7 months old - he's not due for any more shots for more than a year. And, if I remember correctly, I think his rabies shot is good for 3 years.

***** I appreciate my vet keeping tracking of my pet's shots and notifying me when they are due. It's one less thing for me to have to do (and I wouldn't even want to go there - even here on YT a lot of people disagree about which shots dogs need, how often, etc. I'm happy my vet manages all that for me. (And believe me - the shots he recommends are few and far between.)

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!