View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 07:18 AM   #10
Mueyinter
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsmomma
Yes I said almost thsoe same words and he said said Oh yea you did say I could keep the money. You are just money hungry cause I told you that I have 2,000 dollars. He also told me that I told him to keep it. He swears to God that I saiad that, but I don't believe any of his 'swears'. I am just so sick of this guys. Four years and I took so much crap and I was SO SO SO SO stupid. And now I feel bad to leave him cause I hate to see him unhappy. And this money thing is pissing me off so bad. And he is accusing me of being money hungry. I told him not to spend money on me if he doesn't want to, and now he is saying I should pay him back for all this money he spent on me. I want to move to England
Hey Chicklet, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through all this. I'm so sick and tired of abusive (wether it's physically or emotionally) men taking advantage of good women. I would kick him to the curb so fast he wouldn't have seen it comming. I was in an abusive relationship before and I know how you feel. This jerk I was with cheated on me, lied to me, made me give up all my friends; and yes, I admit it at first breaking up with him was hard b/c I didn't want HIM unhappy. But Girl, it's alot easier than you think. You have to look out for the Numero Uno - That is YOU. It's unhealthy for you to take this abuse. I sympathsize with you. But if he can't respect you enough to do something as simple as repay a debt, then this is leading nowhere. If he's saying that he's using the money that YOU supposedly gave him to pay for the money he spent on "us" then where the heck is his contribution?!

I'd prolly say, "Listen @%#wipe, I'm sick & tired of your crap. I never said you could have that money. And if anyone's a money hungry $%#@ that would be you dip$%#@!!~ I'm taking my money back & my life. Go to Hell." Then punch him in the stomach, knee him & the groin & tell Thor to sik 'em and bite his toe off. Take your money and leave.

Ok ok, maybe that's a bit harsh. But that would be along the lines of what I'd do. LOL. That also could be the NewYorker in me. Take care of yourself Hun. And there's nothing that puppy kisses, snuggles, & time won't heal.

*BIG HUGS* & *PUPPY KISSES* from Sango & I
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!