View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 07:01 AM   #8
Thorsmomma
I Love Thor
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrosenberry
Ok Dr. Phil here~ LOL

It sounds like it is much more than the money, the money is just the last straw, I would GET the money, Today, while he has it, then kick him to the curb with what he has left. Any man that needs you to pay for the date things,that is what he's doing your paying for your couple things, including him.. is TROUBLE,and I would not deal with it, I've had my share of losers that I had to pay for,, then I matured and realized its time for someone to take care of ME! And I now I have that. Which is how it should be. JMHO
Good luck in whatever you decide.. but remember,,, YOU teac people how to treat you.. and if he gets away with this,,it WILL continue and get worse.
Stand up for yourself, and what is yours...the $$ !
Thanks! You are so right. And I know, I have let him treat me far worse than this. He has major baggage, and I have been so stupid with this relationship. I would never ever let any man ever treat me like what he has gotten away with. I feel so stupid but at least I now know what I want. He was my first relationship...Lord I think I have seen it all! I should have done the curb thing a long time ago but I just can't do it. Goodness I feel so stupid about him. I have been a HUGE b***h to him for a while cause its so hard to pretent that I care about our relationship when I don't. Anyways, I just want my money that took me about 2-3 weeks to save, when he earns that in a day!!!!!!!! I'm in school and I work and he only works...

The boys on DOGSTER
Thorsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!